Healthy Chipotle Ranch Dressing
A delicious healthy chipotle ranch dressing made with greek yogurt. This creamy dressing or dip has a kick of heat and will be a new favourite to drizzle on tacos or southwest inspired salads and it’s one of my favs for dipping sweet potato fries in! When I’m making it as a dip I use half yogurt/half mayo and it reminds me of the Cactus Club Chipotle Aioli!!!!
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt (or mayo- see below note)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- Note: If you are wanting a thicker dip you can use 1/2 cup mayo and 1/2 cup yogurt. I like the combo of mayo + greek yogurt when I’m making this recipe to dip my yam fries in or if I am using it as a drizzle over my tacos or power bowls! If you want it to be like the Cactus Club Chipotle Aioli then make using full mayo.
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until combined. Dressing will last up to one week stored in the fridge!