3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Oat Cookies
I call these little treats Mookies!! They are a super healthy banana cookie with a thick chewy texture. Made with ripe bananas, oats, and natural peanut butter they are made from whole foods with no added sugar, eggs, flour, or dairy! They are quick and easy to make and you can add you favourite mix -in like chocolate chips (these obviously add sugar but I like a little dark chocolate in mine!), raisins or a combo of both if you like!
My family loves these for breakfast or as a healthy snack! We hope you like them too!
2 large mashed bananas
1 cup oatmeal (raw normal Oats or quick Oats)
1 heaping spoonful of natural peanut butter or almond butter (1-2 tbsp)
Dash of cinnamon
Chocolate chips, nuts, raisins… 2- 3 tbsp of your favourite add in!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash banana in a mixing bowl.
3. Add peanut butter and mix together.
4. Stir in Oats and cinnamon.
5. Add chocolate chips, nuts, etc and stir until mixed into batter.
6. Drop by the spoonful onto a baking pan.
7. Bake for 15 mins or until slightly browned and let cool.