Easy Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles
Popsicles for breakfast??? Yes please!! These super easy popsicles take just 5 mins to make and they are healthy enough to eat for breakfast. Made with greek yogurt, fresh fruit, and topped with granola, they make a complete breakfast!
My kids think they are getting a treat every am but little do they know these popsicles pack some good nutrition. The greek yogurt provides calcium and protein, the fresh fruit provides a ton of vitamins, and the granola packs extra protein and fibre.
You can use any fruit you like and if you are vegan you can use a dairy free yogurt instead of Greek yogurt. The combinations are endless and they are a great summer treat for those looking for a healthy option!
Yield: 6-8 Popsicles
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes (to freeze)
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt (or vegan yogurt of choice)
- 1/2 Cup Milk (almond milk/coconut milk for dairy free)
- 2 tsp Honey (maple syrup if you are vegan)
- 1/2 Cup Granola
- 1 Cup Berries/chopped Fruits
- Mix together the milk, yogurt and 1 tsp of the honey.
- Divide the mixture between your popsicle molds.
- Place a few berries into each mould.
- Mix the last teaspoon of honey with the granola (you can place the honey in the microwave for 10 sec if you are struggling to mix it) and top the yoghurt with a little granola mixture.
- Place a wooden ice cream stick into each mould and place the popsicles into the freezer for at least 4 hours before consuming.
- To remove the popsicles, run the mould under a little hot water until they come loose.